First American Law Center - THE BIGGER LIAR
Hi Just I want to let you know to everybody and anywhere do you see this guy, go around this is a biggest theft on the law marketing, if do you know someone looking for legal help let to know is better to hire a local lawyer,as do you can see on his web page 1stamericanlawcenter and then go to the personal information his a father but I think he no has mother. As you will see all the SH#$%^&@* he talking I do not how he can post a picture on it. Only do you need to see his face THE BIG LIAR AND THE BIGGEST THEFT ON THE LAW.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "London & London are the slime of the attorney community. They are a small family owned business specializing, in their own words "By engaging in skip tracing and asset locating,..."
- "Tobey West, Tobias I.A. West, Todd West, Todd Goodman owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services. Tobey uses the alias Todd..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I recently relocated from Texas to California and was in need of a moving company to transport my furniture. After contacting several companies and pressed for time, I chose..."
- " To Mr. Randall Stephenson CEO of AT&T : I am writing to you this email with an issue. I do not like what AT&T is doing. I have been an AT&T subscriber..."
- "Awful products and service! Do not buy any products from WindsorONE. They sold me this "new product" of wood, saying it would last a lifetime. In under 7 years, it..."